Multi-State Concealed Carry Permit Course
As a gun owner, you want the ability to protect yourself wherever you might be. The idea of having to leave your gun at home during travel can be frustrating, especially if you conceal carry at home. If you're looking for the best way to legally bring your weapon across state lines, Keystone Shooting Center is here to help.
Our multi-state concealed carry class gives you the freedom to carry in more than 35 states across the country. Whether you're planning a vacation or you often travel during business, these multi-state permits help you keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
This multi-state concealed carry permit class meets the qualifying requirements and documentation to obtain the Utah Non-Resident Concealed Firearm Permit and the Arizona Non-Resident Concealed Firearm Permit. These concealed carry permits will allow combined carry in up to 37 states.
This class covers firearms safety, firearms handling, firearms transportation (airplane, vehicle through states that do not recognize your right to have a gun, etc.), ammunition, self-defense and firearms laws (federal and state), concealed carry techniques, the effects of adrenaline, officer-involved shootings and much more. This is NOT a fundamentals of shooting class.
The class will run for four hours. There is no test at the end or range requirement for the UT and AZ non-resident permits. New York / New Jersey / Maryland residents do not need to have their home state permit to qualify for the UT and AZ permits. However, PA residents will need their home state permit before mailing in their application package. The PA permit is not required to take the class.
What Is Multi-State Concealed Carry?
A multi-state concealed carry permit allows you to carry in the majority of the United States. The Utah and Arizona concealed firearms permits are two of the most valuable permit types that make multi-state CCW possible.
It is your responsibility as a carrier to understand the applicable gun laws of each state you're in. Although you'll be able to conceal carry in many regions, you should contact the proper authority of each state before your visit to determine the exact rules and regulations surrounding your carry.
While these non-resident permits allow you to carry in many states, Pennsylvania does not currently recognize them. If you live in PA, you'll need to receive a PA permit before sending in your Utah and Arizona applications.
1. Utah Non-Resident Concealed Firearm Permit
Although you likely don't live in Utah, getting a UT firearms permit allows both residents and non-residents to conceal carry in states across the country. Thirty states honor UT's non-resident CCW permit, including much of the Mid-Atlantic, South and Midwest.
Among other requirements, UT laws mandate you to complete a certified firearms training course before receiving your permit. Our multi-state concealed carry class meets these criteria.
2. Arizona Non-Resident Concealed Firearm Permit
Arizona is another highly permissive state and allows gun owners over 21 years old to conceal carry. You can take nearly any firearms safety course to receive your non-resident AZ permit, which is valid in 30 states.
Together, by obtaining both your UT and AZ permits with our training course, you can carry in up to 37 states across the U.S.
Why Take a Multi-State Concealed Carry Permit Class?
Why obtain non-resident CCW permits in both UT and AZ - especially if you don't live in either state? Multi-state concealed carry permits can provide numerous benefits, including:
- Defense during travel: If you often drive across state lines - either alone or with family - your protection should be your top priority. You can feel safer and travel smarter by legally carrying your gun with you between states that recognize multi-state permits, which we make possible through our concealed carry course.
- Time and money savings: While you could obtain individual permits in each state you frequently visit, meeting the requirements for multiple licenses can soon become time-consuming and expensive. Instead, our AZ and UT permits allow you to conceal carry in more than half the country with only a few hours of training and for a reasonable price.
- Protection against changing gun laws: Firearms laws are continually changing, so the acceptable requirements for any given state could change at any time. By getting a permit in multiple states, you'll be more likely to remain covered in more areas for a longer period.
Contact Keystone Shooting Center for Your Multi-State Concealed Carry Training
Stay protected across state lines with Keystone Shooting Center's multi-state concealed carry permit course. Our expert instructors will ensure you understand appropriate concealed carry laws and safe handling practices to make the most of your CCW.
Get started today - sign up by clicking the link on this page for the date and time of your choice. For more information, contact us online or at (412) 357-8000.